The full-service “Tour d’Azur”
We offer these single-centre holidays year-round…you choose dates which work best for you, and we’ll get it booked in.
Combine guided rides with accommodation in Beaulieu-sur-mer between Nice and Monaco, or in Nice. With so much variety on the doorstep, there is no need to move from one place to the next each day; here you can ride every day for a month on different roads!
We organise everything for you: airport transfers, cyclist-friendly B&B accommodation in Beaulieu-sur-mer or Nice, “in the know” itineraries combining classic climbs with little-known gems, an experienced guide to lead you along the quietest and most beautiful roads, pointing out the places offering the best coffee and pastries and where to top up your water, all wrapped up with seamless logistics so you can relax and focus on getting the most out of your trip.
Settle in, relax, and enjoy the cycling!
You can come as a lone cyclist joining a mixed group, or, with just 4 or more people in your group we can create a completely exclusive, private and bespoke experience with an itinerary specific to the objectives and ability of your group.
All our trips are designed to enable your group to make the most of your time here:
- Take an early flight from any airport in Europe and you can be in Nice before Midday. With a short 30-minute transfer, we can get a full afternoon ride in on the first day.
- Take an evening flight from Nice on your departure day and you can enjoy a full day’s ride.
- You choose which days and what time to arrive and depart, so you can ensure your trip fits in with work or family plans, or take advantage of the cheapest flights.
- Route planning
- Daily ride briefing and guided rides
- Airport transfers
What’s not included:
- Lunch and dinner, drinks
- Travel insurance
How to book:
- Email us at AzurCycleTours@gmail.com with your group numbers and preferred dates, or call us on +44 77 67 39 00 35
- We will confirm availability and reserve those dates for 3 days
- Transfer the non-refundable deposit (25% of the trip cost) within the 3 days and the trip is booked
- The balance of the trip cost is due at least 3 months before the arrival date
All bookings must be made on a group basis i.e. a single booking for the group, not separate bookings for individuals in the group.
Trips of longer than 7 days, or for more than 8 people – please contact us for prices
Trips and tours in locations outside the South of France – please contact us for details
At the heart of all our trips is the “Tour d’Azur”. This is not a fixed itinerary, but a number of days riding from Beaulieu or Nice crafted bespoke for each individual group of 4+ people based on the number of days in your trip, and the distance and climbing your group wishes to do. Whether you are here for a long weekend, or a week or more, we will shape your Tour d’Azur to capture the key cols and descents, and build in any events in which you are participating.
All prices are per person, based on 2 people sharing. Single supplements apply.
|Trips||Number of nights||Price per person|
|2-day “Tour d’Azur”||1 night||€325 / £285 pp 2 people
€275 / £240 pp 4 people
€215 / £185 pp 6 people
€180 / £155 pp 8 people
|3-day “Tour d’Azur”||2 nights||€495 / £430 pp 2 people
€435 / £380 pp 4 people
€355 / £310 pp 6 people
€295 / £255 pp 8 people
|4-day “Tour d’Azur”||3 nights||€690 / £600 pp 2 people
€595 / £515 pp 4 people
€495 / £430 pp 6 people
€430 / £375 pp 8 people
|5-day “Tour d’Azur”||4 nights||€870 / £755 pp 2 people
€760 / £660 pp 4 people
€640 / £555 pp 6 people
€555 / £485 pp 8 people
|6-day “Tour d’Azur”||5 nights||€1055 / £915 pp 2 people
€925 / £805 pp 4 people
€780 / £680 pp 6 people
€680 / £590 pp 8 people
|7-day “Tour d’Azur”||6 nights||€1235 / £1075 pp 2 people
€1085 / £945 pp 4 people
€925 / £805 pp 6 people
€795 / £690 pp 8 people
|Sportive, road-racing or triathlon trips||Transport to and from the event, plus support during the event where feasible||€100 (in total, not per person)
Event entry not included
|Mont Ventoux and the Gorges du Verdon
(May to September)
|Experience a tour of the spectacular Gorges du Verdon, known as France’s Grand Canyon, on the first day, and contrast that by tackling the “giant of Provence” on the next.
Includes transport, and an overnight hotel stay near Ventoux.
|€325 (in total, not per person)|
|Col de la Bonette and Tour of the Mercantour
(May to September)
|Take on the highest paved road in Europe, climbing 1,650m to an altitude of 2,800m, as part of a 2-day excursion into the Mercantour national park, including a selection of the most challenging climbs of the southern Alps: Col de Cayolle, Col de la Lombarde, Col d’Allos, Col de la Couillole etc.
Includes transport, and an overnight hotel stay in the Mercantour national park.
|€225 (in total, not per person)|
|A taste of Italy
(April to October)
|A 2-day exploration of the Ligurian mountains north of San Remo, including the Poggio climb in San Remo itself, famous as the final climb in the Milan-San Remo classic, as well as Passo Ghimbegna, Passo Gouta and Passo di Teglia amongst others.
Includes transport, and an overnight hotel stay in the Ligurian region.
|€225 (in total, not per person)|
|Bike hire||Hire a full-carbon Trek road bike with Shimano 105 groupset||€55 for one day
€90 for two days
€30 per day thereafter
All of the above are subject to availability.
Subject to Terms and Conditions.
- 25% of the trip cost is payable as a non-refundable deposit on booking.
- The balance of the trip cost is due 3 months before the arrival date. If the balance is not paid by this time, the booking will be cancelled and the deposit forfeit.
Cancellations and refunds:
- 3 months or more before the arrival date 75% of trip cost refunded
- Between 2 and 3 months before the arrival date 50% of trip cost refunded
- Between 1 and 2 months before the arrival date 25% of trip cost refunded
- Less than 1 month before the arrival date 0% of trip cost refunded